Photography to me ....

A moment in time that you can never get back, but that will always be remembered. It's the tears shed by a father on his daughter's wedding day. It's the love for a newborn baby. It's seeing that newborn baby as an adult and graduating from high school. It's my family changing and growing from year to year, and for an instant I can stop my children from changing. That's what photography is to me.







Thursday, March 31, 2011

Babies!

    So it was about this time last year I decided that it would be a good idea to create a Babies First Year program. I had quite a few phone calls from clients who had bad experiences at the chain stores and they were looking for something different. I thought it would be fun to get to photograph these babies from birth through their first birthday. Well guess what. It has been fun.
     I just finished my first program. Baby Arabella is now a toddler and I enjoyed getting to watch her grow. It was especially awesome getting to photograph this little girl, because her dad is serving in Iraq. I love knowing that he too was able to view the photos of his baby online. That is why I love posting, so people can share their memories with everyone. And how cool is it that even a soldier serving his country doesn't have to miss out on his daughter turning one.
     I get to finish up another year with a little girl, Isabella, in a couple of weeks. She just turned one, and all her sessions have been so easy on me. I should exclude her first session, because she was not happy that day at all. We had to reschedule. So I don't count the first one, because she made up for it at the reschedule. I just love this little girl's smile. There's always a good five minutes of her staring at me serious as she can be, but once we start having fun she is super easy. So here are some images from some of my babies.










For more information please go to my website lastingmemoriesphotography.info and look under "Your Investment". If you have any other questions feel free to shoot me an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment